Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Two artists, one post.

This post for Without End Music is special. This post is not totally rock related and will feature two artists. The first being a rapper that I happen to like. He's got a unique style. His rap may be "vulgar" and talk about sex, but it also sends a happy and positve message, the man's name, Muck Sticky. If you haven't listened to him before, I highly suggest you do so. One of his newest songs is called "Tuckahaw" and is up on his SoundCloud page which will be linked below. The song of his that happens to be mine and my best friends favorites is called "Snuffulupagus". He's from Tennessee and I think everyone should listen to him, at least once. His music is not only good, but will a lot of times give you a good laugh. He's got a great sense of humor also. Here just so happens to be one of my favorite songs of his: And here's the biggy, that's fan video but he approved it: The next musician you need to know about is Negative Earth, an "electronic gravity rock" act. I've got to hand to him, he happened to cover an obscure song from the 1930s that has been done by the likes of Billie Holliday and other legends. I have to say, I prefer his version of "Gloomy Sunday". I can't say too much about him right now because I've just gotten into him, but still give it a listen and who knows what you'll think. Hopefully you'll like it. As always, enjoy the good music, Crash http://soundcloud.com/mucksticky www.youtube.com/mucksticktv www.twitter.com/mucksticky www.youtube.com/negativeearthtv www.twitter.com/NegativeEarth

No comments: